We are committed to supporting the year round work of our partner churches. We therefore reserve 90% of our places for members from those churches. Before 22nd February bookings from other churches will only be accepted if one of the remaining 10% of places are available. Further bookings will be placed on a waiting list. If places are still available after 22nd February, they will then be offered to those on the waiting list. Please use online booking only.
F1 is at the stunning Foremarke Hall for a week of explosive fun, sports, trips and surprises. We are mainly from four youth groups coming together to put on an epic holiday, where you'll experience Jesus Christ in talks and seminars and meet other Christians. Whether you've been a Christian for years or it is all brand new to you, we think you'll love Foremarke 1.
Repton Preparatory School, Foremarke Hall, Foremarke, Milton, DERBY Map
25 July 2020 - 1 August 2020 (7 nights)
Approx 61 places for ages 14 - 18
Spaces currently available
Scott Furey (07729 067631) Tom Midgley (07517 328292)
12A Kidderpore Avenue
Tel: 07581 710277
About 40 leaders look forward to giving you the best week of your summer.
The accommodation at Foremarke is in comfortable boarding houses with 4 - 9 people in each room all set in a fine Georgian mansion.
An exciting programme of outdoor activities with sports and games, plenty of chill out time and cracking evening entz awaits at Foremarke 1. We'll spend time looking into the person of Jesus Christ in the Bible. In a word: awesome!
Foremarke is a well-equipped 50 acre site with an indoor swimming pool, sports hall and plenty of outdoor space. It's the perfect location to spend a week of your summer.